What is it?
A classic missions partnership is when a church in one culture partners with a church in another culture to do evangelism, discipleship, training, or holistic ministry. Variations may include the involvement of multiple churches or organizations in the partnership. Healthy Missions Partnerships is an online course that provides an introduction to building, launching and sustaining such partnerships. When believers, churches, and Christian organizations partner in healthy ways, the product of their collaboration is often much greater than what could be accomplished alone. In this course, you’ll learn key principles to apply to your current or future partnership. Course topics include:
- Choosing a partner
- Shared vision, goals, and structures
- Partnership roles and responsibilities
- Communication and conflict resolution for sustainability
- Accountability, review, and revision
How does it work?
- Requires two hours for online course orientation, and then four to five hours/week for four weeks
- Material is presented online in text, audio, video, etc.
- Asynchronous: There are not specific times you need to be online, though there are due dates for the completion of assignments
- Participants and facilitators interact through asynchronous online forums
- This course is typically offered twice a year. Contact email@example.com for details.
How much does it cost?
This course is free for ReachGlobal staff, partners and those from EFCA churches.
This course will be offered again January 15 to February 13, 2024 and October 21 to November 19, 2024. To register and/or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.