Yards After Contact
"We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
This year's format will include seven elective sessions; each attendee will be able to attend three sessions. The sessions will include:
- The Priority and Problems of Unity / Sheridan Smith and Matt Moore
- A Little Leaven: In defense of the strategically simple church / Steve Mapa
- Jackass Theology: Intentionally gracious living in a post-respectful era / Mark Beuving
- Disciplemaking in the Age of Covid: Pandemic discoveries, disciplemaking implications / Jeff Bruce
- Secular and Sacred Religiosity: A theology of grace in an age of religious fervor / Jeremy White
- The Church as a Gathering of Sent Ones: Cultivating a local culture of multiplication / Drew Sodestrom
- The Metaverse Gospel: Multiplying a technological ecclesiology / Jason Poling
Look for more details about each session in your inbox!
We will dismiss no later than 3:30 p.m. Please plan accordingly.